We really like the 702s. I wish they would have been an option a few years
ago when we were adding full RF and density coverage in the dorms. They
would have saved a lot of time and money and kept us out of the hallway
deployment models in the bomb shelter construction dorms:)
On campus they are a great solution for those overlooked corner offices
stuck behind an elevator shaft and such.