I have been instructed that I need determine a metric that reasonably
guestimates the end user experience of our wireless networks, without procuring
a system(s) that does it.  I readily admit that my head kind of exploded when
this directive was given.  Have any of you done this exercise or have any
ideas/formulas to try to calculate something like this?  Thanks for any ideas
that you care to share.

Respectfully,

Matthew Williams
Manager, Network and Telecommunications Services
Kent State University
Office: (330) 672-7246
Mobile: (330) 469-0445