From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Entwistle, Bruce
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 1:53 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WLC code recommendations

We are currently running version 8.0.133.0 on our Cisco 5508 controllers, as
our current access points are primarily 3500s and 3600s. However we have
recently purchased a batch of 2802i access points whose minimum supported
version is 8.2.110.0.  I was looking to the group for their recommendations on
a stable version of code which will support our new 2802i access points.

Thank you
Bruce Entwistle
Network Manager
University of Redlands