We have been running 8.2.141 on a couple production 5508 controllers since
early February and are happy so far.  The update helped with some 2802
issues we had with the radios getting stuck or the APs crashing.  I think
it also had some improvements with the auto channel width but we had
already abandoned that dream by then.

*Mike Atkins *

Network Engineer

Office of Information Technology