From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Mike Atkins
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 2:29 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WLC code recommendations

We have been running 8.2.141 on a couple production 5508 controllers since
early February and are happy so far.  The update helped with some 2802 issues
we had with the radios getting stuck or the APs crashing.  I think it also had
some improvements with the auto channel width but we had already abandoned that
dream by then.

Mike Atkins
Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology