I havent seen anything that MT wouldn't reliably run on! I'm not saying that it will run on literally anything, but it has ran on everything I have ever came across.

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified
www.inetsouth.com
www.mac-tel.us
www.RadioResponse.org (Katrina Relief)
Rayville, La.
318.728.8600 318.303.4227
318.303.4229

Paul Hendry wrote:

I haven't used Mikrotik on anything other than a WRAP. Has anyone had great
success with Mikrotik in a high speed x86 platform mounted outside at all?
Just been testing 2.9.11 running on P4's with dual-polarized antennas and
was able to get 150mbps half-duplex and 78mbps full-duplex. Obviously this
was in the lab in ideal conditions so next step is to test on a 5-10km link
with some kit that can survive in the great outdoors but with enough CPU for
it not to be the limiting factor.