Hi Matt,

To throw in a dose of realism -- even if you roll your own Mikrotik solution
- it will most likely cost you more than the $300-600 / unit budget that you
have (and you get ZERO support =)

Example

RB532A: $185
SR5: $105
SR2: $105

All that is is a board and 2 radio cards -- then you still need to add in
pigtails / poe / enclosures / stand-offs / antennas / PITA factor / etc

Then you got to figure out how to make it work =)

For a complete, supported w/ manuals/etc, FCC CERTIFIED system -- you will
probably be in the $1k+ / unit ballpark (or $3k+ if you go Strix, Tropos,
Firetide, Skypilot, etc)

-Charles

CWLab
Technology Architects