Some assembly required.  We do not put the antenna pieces together
since the user would have to take them apart to attach the cat5.

Lonnie

On 6/8/06, George Rogato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have to take that back. I'm not so sure they are already assembled and
ready to go.
They might fall under "some assembly required"

Maybe Lonnie can tell us.

George

Lonnie Nunweiler
Valemount Networks Corporation