On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:55:19 -0600, Mac Dearman wrote
> It's going to be to easy Rick. If everyone will hold their horses
> and just "trot" for a short time they will get everything lined out.
> The ability to stream live data is already in place here and it's
> cheap. I don't know why it wouldn't be acceptable as it would be the
> live data stream they would ask for. What they do with it is their
> business, but that's just not a hard deal either.

You're way too gullible if you think that.

>  I wish folks wouldn't be alarmists at this point because it does
> not help anyone or anything - it only tends to get folks feathers
> ruffled over nothing.

No point in stirring up the cows in the slaughter yard, true.

> Capturing the data that the FBI (or whoever) would want is a simple simple
> thing. It shouldn't cost us over $100.00 to implement and like I aid
> earlier - most of us already have a device(s) that can do this.
>
> Here is my thought on the matter: If some sleaze ball was calling my
> 10 year old daughter and was on someone's wireless network - I would
> want that bustard caught and put in jail - - with or without a subpoena!!

I disagree.  If some sleazeball were making obscene phone calls to my kids, I
would want EVERY constituional requirement followed.  I depend on that to
defend myself, as well.

> Wouldn't you Mark? Or would you be hollering foul then as well??

Mac, this is apples and oranges.

This is the FCC declaring that EVERY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION BE PRE-TAPPED at
the expense of industry.