My advise is to stay away from it if you can. The noise in most areas is
horrible, and I have not seen any gear yet that can deal with it. I have
some customers running on it still but any chance I get I take users off 900
and put them on 2.4 or 5.8. The equipment is expensive the antennas are
huge. etc etc