Ryan,

A few of you are making a lot of noise.
You seem to want to talk a lot about how MT is not certified and you say "but if it were"... Ryan, Why haven't you and those so vocal gone to the FCC with this question already?
The FCC is but a telephone call away.
http://www.fcc.gov/

It never ceases to amaze me how men and women of obvious intelligence will debate ad nasuiem about how some government agency will rule on some topic, but never will they find the courage to simply call that agency and ask them. Rather they will wait till someone suggests it and then
after all the debate and posturing, say, "Yeah, Go ahead! You call them."

What a joke.
-m-