From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 10:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Low cost generator

> I'm in the market for a generator and came across this one.

[ snipped link ]

That's either the very same generator I have, or very close to it.

(Actually, it's just "very close." Ours can run on either propane or
natural gas, and it's presently wired up for the latter.)

Sadly, in the five months since we moved to our new office, with that
fancy new generator, we haven't had a single power outage. Not so much as
a flicker. It pops on once a week for its exercise cycle, and I've done
the "flip the big switch and make sure the generator fires up" test a
couple times, so I assume it works.)

As with any big purchase, shop around. Ours was $500 cheaper than the
price on that Web site; we just had Lowe's special-order it for us.

David Smith
MVN.net