Why should WISPA take any stance on what a wisp uses to conduct business?

What business is it of others what anyone else does?

If the FCC thought what was going on was a terrible thing, they would have said so.

WISPA's efforts towards compliance may be slow, but there is now certified componentized systems in the pipeline from vendors who had none in the past.

Just this past week I was talking to an antenna manufacturer who told me his antennas were being certified with new manufacturers that proviously were uncertified.

WISPA's goal is to see all wisps succeed. This division a couple of you are creating, is fairly destructive to any co-operative effort. When the lines get drawn and people placed on one side or the other, all we can end up with is some type of rivalry at best.

I can understand and agree with the entire certification issue and those opinions expressed, but doing so in a manner that is destructive to some of our wisps is unacceptable.

Lets look for the common good of all wisps.

George

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **