I see in the WISPA Code of Ethics this line:

e) Use proper diligence to ensure that all materials on their networks are restricted in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and the tenets of reasonable precaution.

If this needs to be worded differently then maybe this would suffice? I do not know how many times we can state specifically that WISPA does not support breaking laws and that while we do wish to see some changes to some laws we support following the laws. I am getting a bit tired of being told by many here that we support breaking the laws when we DO NOT. Part of the WISPA Code of Ethics states:

ARTICLE II
We will conduct ourselves in such a manner as to bring credit to our industry and enhance its reputation.

With so many people coming on here saying over and over that WISPA is trying to support breaking the laws we are not following this code. We are doing damage to our industry when we state these things and it is not helping the effort. If our Code of Ethics needs some work then say so but stop calling us criminals on a public list server. I am tiring of it and I am sure I am not alone.
John Scrivner

Zack Kneisley wrote:
Ralph

As only a list member, wireless operator and entrepreneur, I support and
encorage your request. WISPA, should publicly support issues, especially
those that are law. This specific position should not be something that
requires debate.

I hope this request will open a dialog of democratic, representative,
self-governing action of WISPA in general. WISPA taking a public position
would make paid membership more attractive to myself, and many others I
associate with.

Zack Kneisley