It doesn't really help, when attempting to clarify a misunderstood or
confusing
statement, to say the same thing over again.

You asserted, in your posting, that the position of WISPA as stated in the
code of ethics, did not meet the requirement in your opinion of being the
official stance of WISPA. You are the one who should clarify just exactly
how the official written statement contained in the code of ethics falls
short
of meeting the bar. If the code of ethics statement cannot be taken to be
the official postion of WISPA,...

1. why not?,
2. what would you propose that would be adequate in your view?

John

Zack Kneisley wrote:
>> Please expand upon this statement...
>>
>> "
>>
>> Because you agree that WISPA supports only certified systems through a
>> ethics statement, does not conclude that WISPA as a professional
>> organization supports the use of only certified systems.
>>
>> "
>>
>> I do not see how this statement makes any sense. The logic loses me
>> about the
>> "does not conclude" part.
>>
>> John
>>

> Ok, I'll be happy to. I'm sorry if the logic in my statement is confusing.
>
> -----------------------------
> 1.Because you agree that WISPA supports only certified systems through
> ethics statement,
>
> ***You have stated that WISPA, through its code of ethics, somehow assumes
> the stance that it does not condone the use of non-ceritified systems..
> correct?
>
> 2.does not conclude that WISPA as a professional organization supports the
> use of only certified systems.
>
> ***This does not mean that WISPA take the same position.
>
> -----------------------------
> I appoligize if I confused you. Is this the official opinion of WISPA? are
> you making this statement on behalf of WISPA? I don't think you are. Is it
> WISPA's official public position that non-certified systems are not condoned
> because you have a code of ethics? Are you representing WISPA with your
> statement?
>
> John, this is not your statement to make.. Honestly, your opinion doesn't
> matter to me. What matters to me is WISPA's public opinion, not yours.
>
> Zack
>
> ** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
> ISPCON **
> ** ISPCON Fall 2007 - October 16-18 - San Jose, CA   www.ispcon.com **
> ** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
> ** FREE Exhibits and Events Pass available until August 31 **
> ** Use Customer Code WSEMF7 when you register online at
> http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

John Vogel - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.vogent.net   620-754-3907
Vogel Enterprises, LLC
Information Services Provider serving S.E. Kansas

**