He says it all of the time.  And just did so again.

>> Actually showing we are paying more than lip service to the current
>> regulations  and officially Supporting legal operation may go a long
way
>> towards building better credibility with the FCC AS well as with the
rest
>> of
>> the wireless industry.
>>
>> Is WISPA up to the challenge of setting the precedent.

If that's not saying, again, that WISPA is on the wrong side of the "obey the law" line I don't know what is.

I'm with John. NO one in WISPA leadership has said that people should do anything other than obey the law. HOWEVER, there is a reality out there that the law, as written, doesn't work and needs to be changed. Laws are NOT always right, effective or even good.

We want to change things to make them better/easier for our industry. Why anyone would fight that goal is beyond me. The only two reasons that come to my mind are that the guy isn't who he says he is and he's actually working to destroy WISPs and WISPA, or he just doesn't understand what we're trying to do.

marlon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zack Kneisley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>