All,

I'm at wits end as my network is crippled and I'm having problems
getting the replacement system to talk.  Both systems have the correct
security key, as they will not register to each other correctly
without it.  The new system is ros3.9 and it is PTP with another
ros2.9.50 system.  These two systems connect with 65dbm signal
strength but I can't ping from either end.  I, of course double/triple
checked interface IPs and masks.  I have used MT for about a year and
a half, without issue, however, I'm probably missing something here as
I work with looming customer calls about when will the replacement
system be up!

Anyway, It would be great to speak to someone with more MT experience
than myself on this one!  Please hit me off list for details.

Thank you kindly,
Marshall Craw
Rabbit Meadows Tech.