A quick way to check connectivity is to look at the neighbor list. You
should see the other system (and as a bonus its IP). If you do not
then something else is wrong (be sure the interfaces have it enabled).
As mentioned, turn off the encryption and get it working first. Double
check the arp tables too. How often and how much does your signal
bounce? Are the antennas very firmly mounted? I have a 13 mile link
that one end needs a stiffer mount, moderate wind causes enough
deflection that the link rate drops.