Preach it Tom!

Wake up folks.

Regardless of your political views, your approval/disapproval of the
stimulus package it's out there and the money is becoming available.

WE PAID INTO THIS WITH OUR TAXES! IT'S OUR MONEY!

I don't know about all you, but I have been preparing business and
product plans since November and am waiting like a hawk for the grant
process to be defined.