Can we clarify what a "distributor" is, and what a "reseller" is as far
as Mikrotik is concerned for this program?  Can a wisp (are they
resellers?) get permission from Mikrotik to certify a kit?  Where can we
find out more on this?  Are there distributors who will do on behalf of
a wisp?

Randy

Randy Cosby
Vice President