>Lease, lease, lease.

Agreed that leasing is a great option, but in looking at my numbers these past
few months, I've noticed that the amount of leasing that we do is a fraction of
what we used to do 12 months ago (if it wasn't for the Motorola 3% program, I
don't think we'd be doing any leasing) - part of it is because many of our
leasing vendors aren't leasing anymore (e.g., GE Capital), but given that
infrastructure sales haven't dropped off that much in this economy (in fact,
our March numbers for 2009 were BETTER than our March 2008 numbers), I'm trying
to understand why people who may have leased in the past no longer seem to be
leasing (obviously, you're still leasing away so this question doesn't apply to
you =)...

So if you were leasing 12 months ago, but no longer are, Is it because

1.       The economy sucks and you're not buying new equipment?

2.       The economy is fine, you want to lease equipment but can't get
approved?

3.       The economy is fine, but you're making so much money that you no
longer need to lease equipment?

Just curiosity on my side

-Charles