I have never been able to get anyone from Tech Support on the phone when
first calling. They appear to have an answering service that takes the info
and then call a tech.  I have always received a call back within 30 minutes
with the exception of one time.

Usually when they call us back we just collect phone numbers at that point.
I think I have the cell numbers for all the Dragonwave Tech Support staff.
:-)

You are safe with Dragonwave.  We had an outage with a customer last year.
Called support in the late afternoon. The overnighted a radio to us and it
was at our door at 9 am.  Got that sucker from Canada, thru Customs and down
to me in a little over 12 hours. Can't beat that.

If you have Dragonwave equipment you should have the diagnostic software on
your laptop. The fastest way to get service is to get diagnostic files for
both radios, call support to open a ticket and e-mail them the reports. the
reports have a ton of information on them and you can open that as a .doc
file I believe.

Bob

can...@believewireless.net writes:

> Just curious what everyone's experience with Dragonwave support has been.
> Do they answer e-mail/phone calls promptly?  Is their support 24/7?  Is
> the product so good you just don't know because you've never contacted them?

Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.
1350 Lincoln Avenue
Holbrook, NY 11741