Probably coming late to this... my experience with their support (the very
limited times I have need to contact them) has been outstanding.  For
instance, one radio we needed an advanced RMA on we contacting them at 4pm
MST and they had us the new one the next day.

I have received telephone support 24x7 in emergenices, and e-mail support
during normal business hours is pretty quick.

With that said, I have only had to RMA a radio once (out of 20 links or so
installed... and at least 3x that sold), and have only had to contact them a
handful of times, mostly for non-emergency questions.

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com