We have a couple of sectors of 900 MHz Tranzeo which were running fine
previously but seem to experience enormous latency at times now. I am
talking about upwards of 5000 milliseconds (5 full seconds) for a return on
a ping. It is intermittent. I am guessing interference but was wondering if
anyone had seen anything else cause this. We have had limited success in
dealing with interference in 900 MHz previously so we are hoping there is
something else we can try before completely bailing on the band in those
locations. Any ideas are appreciated.
John Scrivner