What does your noise floor look like? C/I?
Have you tried moving from H-pol to V-pol and vice versa?
Could it be self interference (which I think might be the biggest problem
with 900MHz, at least the possibility of it)?
What type of antennas are you using... can you sectorize further or put
higher gain antennas at the clients?
Can you add filters possibly to help with the noise?
How large are your channels?  Can you use a smaller channel?

Assuming your sectors are not overloaded... I would assume interference too.

Now I would pitch Canopy... but I'm sure you don't want to hear that :-D

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com