Thanks for all these good tips. The items below are the things we have tried
so far with no success. We are using smaller channels, H-pol. Filters have
not helped the problem, noise floor is actually pretty good, C/I of about 20
on most CPE.. We are going to try the two setting changes that Daniel and
Tom advised in other posts relating to beacon and RTS on clients. I will
report our results.
Thanks to all!
Scriv