I would like to thank all those who responded for their insight and
experience. I had not seen if anyone had any experience with IPv6
implementations and PPPoE. Anyone out there running v6 networks?

Thanks,

--
Nick Huanca
Inside Plant Manager

GAW High-Speed Internet
1300 Putney Rd
Brattleboro, VT 05301

[offices] (877) 220-2873
[direct] (802) 246-1192 x214
[mobile] (413) 570-0120
www.gaw.com
---
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any files
transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged or protected
information.  If you believe you have received this communication in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this message.  Any use,
disclosure, retransmission, distribution, copying, or taking of any action
based on this information by any person or entity other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Because e-mail can be
altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
guaranteed.