Hey gang,

  I am in need of an experienced installer/ subscriber trouble shooter. He
would also hold responsibilities of small network repair on our wireless
network (replacing switches/power supplies..etc) as the need arises. Other
duties would include some "light" climbing to replace/test (grain
legs...etc) wireless gear as well as install wireless gear at new locations.

  Any additional network experience would be a plus and experience with
network troubleshooting in a Windows 2003/2007 NT commercial environment
would be outstanding as would be Mikrotik fluency.

Pay would be negotiable with experience and attitude.

Please contact me off list at mdear...@inetsouth.com

Thanks,
Mac Dearman CEO
Maximum Access, LLC.