Problem with this initiative is that I have nothing to really compare it
with except what the unholy duopoly is doing today.

We've been doing the traditional WISP thing for about eight years now, but
Urban Gorilla is aimed at the throats of the cablecos/telcos in small/medium
towns here. They seem to be busy shooting themselves in the foot with
ever-lower caps, high prices and lousy outsourced customer service, so we're
going to help them along their chosen path to damnation.

Strategy is max two wireless hops from fibre, small cell sizes, N access
points, low oversubscription ratios and reasonable pricing tiers.

On top of that I'm looking for USPs to help potential customers have a
reason to change.

We're going to do the usual stuff, free install, couple of months free
evaluation, 100% satisfaction guarantee, reasonable prices, big caps.

Its taken us three years to get fibre prices to the point this makes sense
financially, and we have N access points that work in 5GHz, so we're now
concentrating on getting the rest of the ducks lined up and marching nicely
in neat little rows.

George