I've felt this way many times but I always go back to my business model
which says "We are in business to provide internet access for profit
according to our posted rates under the terms spelled out in our AUP and the
contract between (us) the company and the subscriber". Furthermore, my
business model says "we will grow the business at every opportunity that
allows for profit". Our AUP and contract says we can allow or deny access
upon our descretion. I save that for the pain in the butt customers that
have unrealistic expectations. Our posted rates allow for custom service
package pricing.
Wiith that said, I ask are we in busienss to sell internet access or not?
According to the above I am. Otherwise, why am I here? Therefore, there is a
service package for everyone. Its just a question if they can afford it or
not. -RickG