Radio equipment is on an accelerated depreciation schedule.  I don't
capitalize customer equipment; it's a cost for them to
"join."  Instead, it's taxable for the state, and doesn't appear on
my books as equipment.  It is NOT an expense for the company.

Unless you count my initial startup costs which were borne in cash by
the company, I incur no debt and am profitable.  I deduct REAL
capital expenditures (tools, APs, computers, routers ...)

Mike