Tom,

Your reply is the the info I was looking for. Thanks for your reply. I do
believe you are correct but I'll double-check with my county and CPA. I've
moved so many times around the country that I cant keep up! Just a note, we
have been paying our property taxes by default because of our lessor passes
it on to us. The reason I'm inquiring is in preparation for when our lease
is paid off (early next year). With that said, I have an additional
question: Do you pay property taxes on every screw, nut, & bolt?
-RickG