Scottie

From: "Robert West" <robert.w...@just-micro.com>
Date:  Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:28:56 -0500

Maybe if it was given to those who are truly interested in providing
broadband, it would be more than enough.

How much more could YOU do, Scottie, if they gave you 100 grand outright?  I
bet it would go directly towards the customer.

Now I'm sure that there are plenty of well meaning companies out there just
trying for a little help and deservedly so, but basic human nature is greed
and as we've talked about before, once those "Wisps by Convenience" get the
cash, play Wisp until they run out of that cash and then go bye-bye, our
payday will come when we are able to buy their equipment at auction.  At
least that's what I tell myself to feel better......  :)