Gino Villarini wrote:
> You need to take in consideration that the Ubnt AirMax true data
> thoughtput is about 70 Mbps in highest modulation and under very low
> noise scenario

Ok, well that's probably a good estimate w/20 mhz channel width.
> Now take on consideration that it uses dual pol to achieve this so you
> limit your colocation options

Not sure what difference this makes, uses the same amount of frequency
and both polls are in the same antenna.
> Taking that in account, expect 30 to 50 Mbps  In a true field
> deployment under average noise conditions

Ok, what is wrong with that, sounds great.
> And you can only colocate 3 or 4 aps per site, then try to growth your
> footprint

Why? There is no difference in colocation with Airmax vs. non-airmax, do
you think each chain needs it's own channel or something? They don't.