Around here they would call and say "cancel my account, you're
internet is slow and I switched to DSL or cable". And then I'd say but
you can have faster if you buy our... <click -  lost connection>. No
second chances around here. Give them speed and reliability or they
switch in a heartbeat. I just picked up a bunch of subs because
Windstream DSL is slow and unreliaible. They need to replace the 100+
year old lines. Windstream even offered free months etc. Everyone that
can get our service switched without hesitation even with a $200
install fee.