Too bad 56k isnt enough to satisfy customers any more. So, thats my
point. What good is being able to transfer up to 10gigs if your speed
is suffering because everyone else is doing the same? The number of
subs on the AP and the capacity of the AP have an effect things. It
all goes back to QOS. So, the next question is, how to you measure QOS
to the end user?