From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ever wonder how bad RB333/444 stacked cards interfere?

>From what I have heard memory requirements are much higher in RouterOS.

I'd expect Mikrotik went out of their way to break it on Ubnt, too.

Not to mention the fact that you'll need to buy a MT license for each device
(even at $35/cpe that adds up).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill