Are you saying you have two radios in the 433?  Are they the same band?

The 411 and 433 share the same horsepower, in case anyone didn't recognize that.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill