I'd run 5 gig for the backhaul (ptmp) and 2.4 for distribution.

Be VERY careful with distances and power levels you expect to be able to run
though.  The power lines will cause a LOT of multipath.

I'd put in 2x the ap's you think you'll need and run EVERYTHING at VERY low
power levels.

OR swap out key poles.  Go from 40' normal poles to 60 or 80' ones, then put
your gear above the power lines, by a long ways.  Still build slow till you
know what effect the power lines are going to have on your signal.  It's bad
enough to just shoot across them, but shooting in line with them will likely
be a royal PITA.

Oh yeah, remember that multipath and self inflicted interference will often
NOT show up with just a couple of test systems online.  It takes lots of
customers to really make things fail.  And by then you have convinced
yourself that the design is proper because it's worked "just fine" all this
time.  When all along it's NOT worked well, it's just fast enough and good
enough that no one noticed how much trouble it was having getting data
through.

Have fun!  Let us know what you land on for a good working design!
marlon