Do I dare say we have two (2) 100Mbs circuits for $1500 :)! Of course we
were fortunate that we were able to run a wireless backhaul link to a
CLEC hotel and thus only have to pay for the data portion since we
eliminated the ridiculously cost of the last mile loop charges the ILEC
gets.

We also are possibly looking at Comcast for a third BGP session, but it
is my understanding that they only provide BGP on their Ethernet fiber
services...haven't yet confirmed that though.

http://business.comcast.com/ethernet/dedicated-internet.aspx