Works fine.  I’m now 99.999% UBNT!

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Steve Barnes
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 1:32 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Taking the plunge

All my APs are Mikrotik. My CPE’s are a mix of Tranzeo and UBNT.   I have a AP
with 58 Clients on it and starting to get complaints about slowdowns.  They are
all setup 10 MHz channel 802.11g.  This is a tower that due to contractual
issues I cannot add anymore equipment.  So I am considering taking down the
Mikrotik and 120 degree sector and putting up a UBNT Rocket and Airmax 120
sector.  It will take time to physically switch all my clients to new UBNT
Airmax equipment but would like to get it done before the snow flies.

Has anyone down this?  Success?  I know I cannot turn on Airmax till everyone
is on the UBNT with that capability but does it work fine till you get it on?

Steve Barnes

RC-WiFi W <http://www.rcwifi.com/> ireless Internet Service