Hi,

In an effort to create a neutral discussion forum, a new mailing list
has been created called Wireless Users Group. This list is 100% free,
and is not tied to any product or service being sold. It is hosted on a
free server, with free bandwidth and free administration. No fees or
vendor sponsorship will ever be asked by this new list.

with "subscribe" in the subject field.

We support many of the wireless pioneers in this industry such as
Motorola, Wireless Beehive, and WISPA. We would just prefer a vendor
neutral list that allows discussion of any product (whether good or bad)
so that we can all learn.

Wireless Users Group us...@wug.cc