It's not fretting myself over potentially lost revenue.  It is a
customer breaking the acceptable use policy.

If you don't have a problem with customers sharing internet by all means
don't list that as unacceptable use, your network, your rules.

For me I see it as leaving money on the table.  It is listed as not
allowed in my acceptable use policy and if I find it occurring I remind
the customer that sharing internet with neighbors is not allowed and
offer to help them secure the network.  I spin it as you don't want them
'stealing' your internet, and you don't want them dragging down your
speed.  If they say they know about it and condone it I remind them
again that it is against policy and if it continues I will have to
disconnect them.

If someone can get something for free, pay half price or pay full price,
11 times out of 10 they will go with free.  Will I gain customer #2?
Sometimes.  Will I lose customer #1?   Sometimes, but if don't do
anything I will never gain customer #2 and it negatively impacts my
network as I now have more resources used and I gain no additional
revenue.  It also sets the precedent that the acceptable use policy does
not need to be adhered to.