Can you service those other customers? If not, it opens up an
opportunity
for yet another revenue stream.  We call it the "network neighborhood".
We all have areas which can't be serviced, and the amount of households do
not justify putting up your own equipment.  This is where you get the
neighbors together and have them foot the bill for a small tower and some
radios.  We have successfully done this many times now with various ISPs.

        Either way your customer is in violation in some for or another of most
AUP's.  Instead of firing the customer turn it into a positive if
possible, especially if you can't service the other customer.

        Justin

--
Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net>
Aol & Yahoo IM: j2sw