From: Rich _
Date: 11/28/2011 4:52:55 PM
To: fai...@snappydsl.net;  WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] I'm new, I hope this is the right list...

Thx Faisal, I'm located in PA in the USA.

But, I'm not interested in starting a WISP based on where I'm located. I'm
interested in finding a location that best enables success for the business.

Yes, I would be looked at as the business/funding person. A technical
partner or technical contractor/employee would be needed. I hope available
equipment is quite stable and reliable?