Not deployed yet, aside from simply the substantial service....
I believe I met two or three others WISPS that had some frequency/spectrum -
one or two in vegas and at least one on the boat....

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Luthman
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 7:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] I'm new, I hope this is the right list...

  I am curious if any one of the users here have any frequency deployed.  I
know Jay has some in Alabama.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343
  1100 Wayne St
  Suite 1337
  Troy, OH 45373

  On Nov 28, 2011 8:18 PM, "Rich _" <rich.ema...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Then, most WISP operations use unlicensed freqencies?

    On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Matt Jenkins <m...@smarterbroadband.net>
wrote:

      Proprietary equipment in most cases. They also use licensed frequency
which they pay a premium for.