Marlon:

VoIP service providers have different compliance requirements when
compared to access providers. The WISPA CALEA standard ONLY addresses
access providers as I have already explained, and Michael has also
confirmed. We didn't write the Act, we just have to read it (which I
highly recommend), and comply with it.

jc