Matt:

Given traffic that is not originated or terminated by your soft switch,
intercept orders for that traffic is only subject to the requirements
for network access providers that do not provide VoIP services. However,
traffic that is originated or terminated by your soft switch would be
subject to additional reporting requirements including call record details.

jc