From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Troy Settle
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 5:45 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Inexpensive alarm monitor

We've recently installed generators at several sites, but have not yet found
an affordable solution for monitoring them.  Does anyone know of a simple
product that will enable me to monitor these things?  Everything I've found
is super expensive.  All I really need, is a simple device that can be wired
into the alarm contacts on the transfer switch.  I'm not (yet) concerned
about monitoring other metrics.

Thanks,

--

  Troy Settle, Network Administrator