Are people going to be able to tolerate the bleeding-edge cycle of
bugs/firmware updates that has been the history with their wireless gear?

Once again they're breaking new ground, this time with low cost/high pps
throughput. Will they be able to make it powerful (rich feature set) *and*easy?

It's going to have to be really good to make people switch.

Maybe they're going for a niche market of people who want only features
relevant to the WISP market (bandwidth management, bandwidth accounting
etc, vlans) and not people who want a do-all box like MT which has a lot of
features most WISPs probably don't use (BGP and the forwarding protocols
come to mind).

Greg